Thank you for visiting my website!
I am Yuhang Xu/徐雨航, currently a second year joint PhD student from the Department of Linguistics and Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences, University of Rochester. I am working with Dr. Jeffrey Runner and Dr. Michael K. Tanenhaus from UR as well as Dr.Qingrong Chen from Nanjing Normal University.
- Visiting Prof. Qingrong Chen’s lab @Nanjing Normal University this summer again!
- Attended ICTEAP-1 @CUHK this March. Our abstract: link; Poster.
- Visiting Prof. Qingrong Chen’s lab @Nanjing Normal University this summer!(Pictures)
- I will be starting a joint PhD program in Linguistics & Brain and Cognitive Sciences @ University of Rochester this fall, excited!
- Poster @2016 CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing (Yuhang Xu & Jeffrey Runner):Memory retrieval in Mandarin Chinese reflexives processing: Evidence against the Local Search Hypothesis
- Poster @2016 LSA Annual Meeting (Yuhang Xu & Jeffrey Runner):Locality effects in long-distance reflexive retrieval: the case of Mandarin Chinese ziji